Click here to purchase tickets…
Previous events were sold out and we expect 2018 to sell quickly. We recommend purchasing your tickets early.
All attendees have access to food & merchandise vendors, live bands, sponsor tables, and more during the entire event. Doors open at 12:00 noon and all taps will close at 4:00 pm. We encourage festival goers to arrive early to have their tickets scanned and to receive their bracelet. Check-in starts half an hour prior to session start time. Every attempt will be made to make admissions move as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- No one without a ticket and proper photo identification will be allowed to enter.
- No one under the age of 21 will be admitted.
- No children or pets are allowed at the festival.
- Tickets are transferable; however tickets are non-refundable.
- The festival is a rain or shine event and is fully tented.
- All persons, bags and packages are subject to search before entering the event.
The Lansdale Beer Tasting Festival is a fund raising event with all proceeds going to charitable organizations. It is intended to be an opportunity to sample some of the best regional and national craft beers accompanied by great food, great music, and great people. Anyone displaying malicious, violent, or otherwise inappropriate behavior will be removed from the festival grounds without refund.
The organizers and all the contributing sponsors, entertainers, vendors and the like welcome you and thank you for helping to make this year’s Lansdale Beer Tasting Festival another fun & successful event.
VIP ticket: $75
When: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
What you get:
- Admission to the event – two hours prior to regular session
- Commemorative tasting glass & unlimited tasting
- Exclusive access to select beers (bottle row)
- Food selections from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
VIP designated driver: $25
When: 12 pm – 4:00 pm
What you get:
- Same as VIP minus the beer
- Alternative refreshments available during VIP hour
- Complimentary drink & snack during remainder of event
Group rates: (advanced purchase only, please contact us for purchase)
25 or more tickets: $5 off each ticket
By attending this event the ticket bearer fully understands, agrees and accepts sole responsibility for their actions both during and after the event and hereby releases, waives, discharges and holds harmless all persons involved with or associated with the Lansdale Area Fundraising Society, Lansdale Beer Tasting Festival (hereinafter referred to as LBTF) — including event organizers, vendors, sponsors and the Borough of Lansdale — from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by event attendee while participating in the LBTF, or while traveling from said event. Attendee is fully aware of any risks and hazards connected with participation in this activity, and hereby allows him/herself to voluntarily participate in said activity. He/she voluntarily assumes full responsibility of any risk of loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by attendee, or any loss or damage to property in the possession of, as a result of being engaged in such activity.